Pharmacy Access and Service.
Frontier International Group provides excellent access and service for International Policyholders who need pharmaceutical products and services. Each and every request is handled with the utmost care and attention to detail to ensure that each Policyholder enjoys a first class experience.
We place an emphasis on access and service because International Policyholders often face a unique set of challenges when securing prescriptions, pharmacy benefits and services. Each Policyholder is issued a VIP Number to track order histories and profiles, drug interactions and interventions, e-scribing, and prescription transfers. And each Policyholder is assigned an individual concierge staff member who is available for prescription fulfillment, account information and who specializes in reimbursements and prescription plans to maximize your benefits.
Disease State Management Consultations are available and customized to individual needs, as well as access to our industry exclusive Advisory Board specializing in areas of diabetes, hypertension, cardiology, oncology, hospice care, home care and emergency medicine.
Many name-brand prescription drugs are available in a lower cost, generic form which are identical to the name-brand offerings. Some pharmaceutical products are hard to find and obtain, but we specialize in these types of medications and services including, custom compounding, respiratory products, diabetic supplies, specialty and high-cost drugs, and home health supplies.
Discharge Medication Management Service.
When a Policyholder is transitioning into or out of a hospital stay, the risk of medication errors increases. Frontier International Group's Discharge Medication Management Service is in place to help reduce the risk of medication errors by working closely with Policyholders and the hospital's discharge staff.
Discharge Medication Management Service can help with:
- Streamlining the discharge process as it relates to medications
- Evaluating medications for age appropriateness, diagnosis, dosages and frequencies, directions, current OTC meds, any meds to be discontinued, any known allergies, drug interactions, reactions and sensitivities
- Coordinating patient education and training regarding medications
- Discussing side effects and spotting potential problems
- Assuring that the Policyholder departs the hospital with full knowledge of their diagnosis and the names of their medications